This project would draw data from multiple completed and ongoing studies to review the associations between environment and exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. This would involve literature review, data management, and data analysis on pre-collected data. Students with experience in chemistry and/or statistics would be particularly well prepared to take advantage of this project.
Literature Review (Beginner)
- Statistics (Beginner)
- Matlab OR Python Coding (Willing to Learn)
- Data Collection (Willing to Learn)
- Data Management (Beginner)
- Math/Physics (Intermediate)
- Chemistry/Toxicology (Intermediate)