Can I receive University credits for taking these courses?

No.  Although the Center of Occupational & Environmental Health is based out of UC Berkeley and includes programs at UC San Francisco and UC Davis, there is no University course credit that is available for these courses.  We find that most people in HF&E have a degree but lack HF&E courses.  Therefore, in order to keep the price down, we are offering these courses as continuing education, and participants who successfully complete the courses will receive continuing education units.  In order to receive University Credit, one would need to enroll in the in-person/on-site classes at UC Berkeley.  Please email Dr. Harris ( directly if you are interested in this option.