- Duraj, Victor, and Fadi Fathallah. "Ergonomic Evaluation of Orchard Ladders with Shorter Rung Spacing." Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting. Vol. 64. No. 1. Sage CA: Los Angeles, CA: SAGE Publications, 2020.
- Prado, K. Y., et al. "'It’s wrong because it could be my sister, wife, or mother': Workplace sexual harassment among men and women farmworkers in USA and Mexico." Journal of agromedicine 26.2 (2021): 220-230.
- Fathallah F.A. Personal Collaborative Robots in Agriculture (Virtual). Robotics Track, Session on Emerging Applications. Invited Speaker. ErgoX Symposium- Virtual/Chicago, IL. October 14, 2021.
- Harris-Adamson C, Meyers A, Bonfiglioli R, Kapellusch J, Dale AM, Thiese M, Fethke N, Eisen E, Bao S, Evanoff B, Hegmann K, Gerr F, Violante FS, Rempel D. Comparison of the 2001 and 2018 ACGIH TLV for Hand Activity and risk of carpal tunnel syndrome across pooled multi-national prospective studies. 21st Triennial Congress of the International Ergonomics Association, Vancouver, June 13 – 18, 2021
- Dominguez C, Pacini A, Stock L, Harris-Adamson C, Costello S. “A survey of California grocery workers work experience during the COVID-19 pandemic: implications for policy.” New Jobs, Novel Technologies, and Changing Hazards at Work and in the Environment and Updates in Occupational and Environmental Medicine, UCSF CME (March 2021).
- Harris-Adamson C, Gutierrez N*, Moore A, Ojelade A, Barr A, Remepel D Nussbuam M. Applications, promoters, and barriers to the implementation of exoskeletons in construction. 21st Triennial Congress of the International Ergonomics Association, Vancouver, June 13 – 18, 2021.
- Rothman N, Vermeulen R, Zhang L, Hu W, Yin S, Rappaport SM, Smith MT, Jones DP, Rahman M, Lan Q, Walker DI. Metabolome-wide association study of occupational exposure to benzene. Carcinogenesis. 2021 Nov 12;42(11):1326-1336. doi: 10.1093/carcin/bgab089. PMID: 34606590; PMCID: PMC8598381.
- van der Laan L, Cardenas A, Vermeulen R, Fadadu RP, Hubbard AE, Phillips RV, Zhang L, Breeze C, Hu W, Wen C, Huang Y, Tang X, Smith MT, Rothman N, Lan Q. Epigenetic aging biomarkers and occupational exposure to benzene, trichloroethylene and formaldehyde. Environ Int. 2021 Sep 21;158:106871. doi: 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106871. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 34560324.
- Bozack AK, Boileau P, Wei L, Hubbard AE, Sillé FCM, Ferreccio C, Acevedo J, Hou L, Ilievski V, Steinmaus CM, Smith MT, Navas-Acien A, Gamble MV, Cardenas A. Exposure to arsenic at different life-stages and DNA methylation meta-analysis in buccal cells and leukocytes. Environ Health. 2021 Jul 9;20(1):79. doi: 10.1186/s12940-021-00754-7. PMID: 34243768; PMCID: PMC8272372.
- Allouch F, Chen KT, Costello S, Picciotto S, Lutzker L, Eisen EA. Racial disparities in Alcohol-related liver disease mortality in a 75 year follow-up study of Michigan autoworkers. Social Science and Medicine – Population Health. 2021
- Elser H, Chen KT, Arteaga D, Reimer R, Picciotto S, Costello S, Eisen EA. Metalworking Fluid Exposure and Stroke Mortality Among U.S. Autoworkers. American Journal of Epidemiology. 2021
- Eisen EA, Elser H, Picciotto S. Working: The Role of Occupational Epidemiology. A Commentary. American Journal of Epidemiology 2021
Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Ying D, Schmajuk G, Trupin L, Blanc PD. Inorganic dust exposure during military service as a predictor of rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune conditions. ACR Open Rheumatol 2021; 3:466-74.
- Vinnikov D, Blanc PD, Raushanova A, Beisbekova A, Abraham JL, Zlobina T. Exposure to respirable dust among workers fabricating aluminium trihydroxide-containing synthetic countertops. Sci Rep 2021 Oct 27;11(1):21219.
- Blanc PD, Korpak A, Timmons A, Nakayama K, Proctor S, Smith N, Garshik E. Assessing occupation and environmental deployment-related military exposure among U.S. veterans. Occup Environ Med 2021;78(Suppl 1):A18.
Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
Park. J. & Hong, O. (2021). Factor affecting adjustment of first year nursing students to college life: A descriptive correlation study. Nurse Education Today. 2021 Jul;102:104911. doi: 10.1016/j.nedt.2021.104911.
Park, S., Park, C., & Hong, O. (2021). Time-trends of U.S. Occupational Noise Standard violations by OSHA region and industry type: 1972-2019. Journal of Occupational and Environmental and Medicine. 2021 Oct 28. doi: 10.1097/JOM.0000000000002422
Michalchuk, V., Lee, S., Waters, C., Hong, O., & Fukuoka, Y. (2022). Systematic review of the influence of physical work environment on office workers’ physical activity behavior. Workplace Safety and Health. 2022 Jan 11;21650799211039439.
- Kado M, (November 9 2021) Elevator Ventelation and SARS-COV-2 Particule Matter Removal. COEH Continuing Education Webinar (Virtual)
- Odes R, Harrison R, Chapman S, Hong O. (2020, Oct 24-28). Measuring workplace violence in California’s hospitals: Findings from the first 3 years of the state’s new incident reporting system. Annual meeting of the American Public Health Association (Virtual).
- Odes, Rachel, et al. "Frequency of violence towards healthcare workers in the United States’ inpatient psychiatric hospitals: a systematic review of literature." International journal of mental health nursing 30.1 (2021): 27-46.