Are you interested in how the environment affects human health?
Gain valuable experience and join other students interested in careers in science working on Environmental Health Science (EHS) research projects that could be important for future academic and career opportunities. Over the course of this internship, you will:
- Participate in weekly seminars with faculty
- Learn about the research process and the responsible conduct of science
- Network with current graduate students and postdocs to learn more about graduate school
- Participate in occupational and environmental health field trips
- Present the findings from your summer research at a symposium