The trained specialists from our program will become leaders in the field and will play a major role in making California and US agriculture a safer industry.
Specialists are continuously needed at several state agencies, including the:
- California Department of Industrial Relations (including Cal/OSHA)
- California Department of Public Health, Occupational Health Branch
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- California Environmental Protection Agency
- As well as agencies in other states in Region 9, national academic programs and extension programs focusing on safety and health in agriculture